iPhone Photo Transfer not only can transfer photos between iPad , iPhone and iPod, it also can share photos between iOS devices and computers (Mac or Windows). There are two methods to transfer photos between them. You can use computer browser or the transfer companion app on the computer.
In this article, I will show the Photos Transfer for Windows and Photos Transfer for Mac. And both the two versions are free of charge. They are in conjunction with the iPhone Photo Transfer app so that photos and videos can be transferred more efficiently.
Photo Transfer for Windows
- Download photos & videos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to Mac computer
- Upload photos & videos from Mac to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Drag and drop supported
- Transfer through Wi-Fi network, with no need for cables or iTunes
- Transfer in full resolution, without any quality loss
- Batch downloading and uploading supported
- Photos in RAW format supported
- Allow you to create new albums on your device for photo transfer
- Keep photo metadata intact during the transfer
1. The two companions require the iOS version of iPhone Photo Transfer be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
2. You must have your Mac and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to let iPhone Photo Transfer work properly.
The mac version is also available on the Mac App Store.